Friday, June 25, 2010

Lifestyle: The Thomas Family

THE sweetest family, right here! I met Ash years ago, when she worked with me at my dad's office. After her cute-as-a-button daughter, Kenlee, was born, she decided to stay home with her, and I was left without my other half at work! She and her husband, Brent are now awaiting the arrival of their second little bean, another girl, due in September. Kenlee recently celebrated her second birthday, and in spirit of family, celebration, and all things good, we decided to explore the Topiary Garden downtown to freeze this moment in their ever-changing lives. None of us had ever been there before; it was truly a little oasis of light, comfort and the warmth of a summer night. The ideal spot for a family shoot centered around a busy two-year-old, eager to explore her world.

Ash and Brent, your children are so lucky. You have created such a beautiful life for your family, centered around love. We couldn't be more excited for your new arrival! I have a feeling these two are going to be double the trouble. And the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Katie!!!! these pics are AMAZING - and it was SO nice to meet you @ Cassie & David's wedding :) I hope you do AMAZINGLY well with your business - you are obviously talented! I can't WAIT to see the pics you shot from Cass & David's wedding :) Hope to see much more of you around!!!!!! !

    Traci Wurschmidt :)

    ReplyDelete

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers