Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Little Blue Eyes

I love sweet, easygoing people. I love seeing sweet, easygoing people with sweet, easygoing children. Connection? You betcha!

This little sweet pea belongs to an equally sweet mommy. Liz and Ava are friends of our neighbors who joined us this past weekend to grill out, and just hang. We all had a great time! Little Ava has the cutest little voice and demeaner. And talk about piercing blue eyes! She let us take turns helping her hunt for kitty, rotating among all of the babyless hips in attendance. I'll admit, it was really nice to have little bare feet pitter-pattering about. Dear Matt, hint, hint, wink, wink.


4 comments:

  1. The last picture made me smile! Keep it up, we are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I agree with the Dear Matt, hint, hint, wink, wink???....Gramma Susie is just sayin'!!! Again, awesome work Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE Katie!! Good work on the extremely impromtu photo shoot! She was still rockin' some leftover peanut butter all over her face from lunch! Ha! Cute, cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics!! I just love the last pic!! It makes me laugh everytime I see it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers