Thursday, April 14, 2011

Newborn | Levi Matthew

Ten days old and just as handsome as he could possible be, little Levi arrived as the perfect piece to an already beautiful family. His two older sisters lovingly kissed his head as he slept, and he nestled into his happy mama's arms just so. Yes, another gorgeous cousin family. (I'm not lying when I say our clan is huge!)

I was so thrilled I was able to meet my newest little cousin in his first few days of life. Delicious little toes and deep blue eyes that ran directly to my heart. He's such a sweet little boy, which is no surprise at all.. he's joined the sweetest, most beautiful family, and is already quite the little ladies man! Welcome to the world Levi! You're one loved little dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers