Friday, April 15, 2011

Lifestyle | Leta Patrice {3 Months}

Ah, beautiful babies. The little ones you love on and snuggle and feel blessed to call family. Our family is bigger than most. Some don't even know their second and third cousins.. is that what we are? I'm never sure.. and I'm blessed to know, love and actually see mine! It makes for rockin family reunions and much confusion for those marrying in. Ha! My cousins, Sean and Tiffany had their first little nugget this past January, and she. is. gorgeous! So much hair and old soul eyes that seem to understand conversation already. A little thinker. And because I love ornery kids, I hope she's a little stinker too! (Hehe... sorry Tiff and Sean!)

There's something really special about little ones coming into this world that aren't your own, but that you love so much already. This is one very loved little girl, destined for happiness.. she has two of the greatest people I know for parents! Xo















































1 comment:

  1. omg are her eyes really THAT blue and reflective! wow so grogeous

    ReplyDelete

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers