Monday, December 20, 2010

Lifestyle: Tingler Sibs

My little nugget sister's nugget boyfriend is so much fun. I knew my afternoon would be filled with laughter and shenanigans when he, his adorable sister, Brittany, and I set out to take some photos for their dad's birthday. We chose a gorgeous autumn afternoon and headed to Highbanks Park. I, myself, am without a brother, and cringed when Christian shimmied up a tree in about three seconds flat. Brittany merely laughed and rolled her eyes. Typical, he's always been a monkey. She exclaimed, as I willed the ground to rise and lesson the amount of air between Christian and the hard ground. It's always fun to be around siblings. No matter what age, they instantly revert back to childhood, and are quick to engage in their own banter; sisters of brothers requiring thicker skin and comebacks readily available. I loved every second of my time with this pair! I left off one of my favorite shots, as not to ruin a Christmas gift, but will most definitely be adding it later!

Christian & Brittany- thanks for sharing your afternoon with me. You're so lucky to have one another! (And Christian, aren't you glad you held back from putting my camera in the microwave? Your empty threats proved to work in your favor after all! Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers