Thursday, October 21, 2010

Senior: Michael

Matt's cousin, Michael, is just a cool kid. He has the exact sense of humor that always makes me laugh. Hard. Maybe it's because my youngest sister is witty and a wee bit sarcastic, so I get it. Whatever it is, Michael's hilarious, and smart, and destined for great things. And by great things, I mean you'll be watching him on ESPN. Michael's a ridiculously talented football player and is working toward playing in college. I won't spill the beans here, but I know his mama is hoping she can wear a certain couple colors and be supporting both her boys! I headed over to Springfield one Sunday morning last month for Michael's senior shoot. The day was filled with sunshine, laughter, and personal touches. We were able to get into the football locker room, as well as the field. I was thrilled he was up for different locations and was completely loving having so many details as backdrops. We took advantage of Wittenberg's campus, and downtown Springfield.. back alleys, fountains, graffiti covered brick. My ADD was in overdrive!

Michael, we can't wait to see where this life takes you. Wherever it is, reserve a couple seats on the sidelines for your cousin and his crazy camera-wielding wife. We love you and are so excited for your next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers