Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lifestyle: Emily & Christian

Oh, how I love cute people. These two kill me. My nugget little sister and her boyfriend are pretty adorable, to say the least. Both full of life, and posessing old souls, their sweetness toward one another is really, really endearing. He's just what I'd choose for my sister- hilarious and kindhearted, quick to laugh, and always making sure she's safe. And willing to put up with a camera in his face, which is a major plus in my book. Normally these two are together quite a bit, but are now high school graduates, dealing with the next step- Emily in Oxford, Christian in Columbus, which is, as we all know, more than difficult. Their attitude? Cheerful and positive. We had a big family dinner recently before my other sister headed back down south. Afterward, I dragged these two down to Old Worthington for a photoshoot. The light was soft and heavenly. Moods perfect, photos killer cute. I swear, if Em was taller than 4'8, we'd have a model on our hands, ladies and gents!

Em and Christian, I hope these photos bring smiles during tough moments of your time apart. Both of you have such wonderful, kind hearts. The miles between you are simply an opportunity to spread happiness to more faces. Thanks for putting up with my dorkiness! Rrra rrraaa ooh la la. Love and hugs, enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers