Monday, September 13, 2010

And In Between...

My intentions are good. I love writing. Really, really love it. And I want to blog about EVERYTHING going on, professionally and personally. Unfortunately, if I did, I'd never sleep. To say life is busy is the understatement of the year. And you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way! We are so blessed to have chosen the right path for us, and while it might be more like a bustling Midtown Manhattan street than a path, we'll take it. Grit, grime, tired bodies and heavy eyelids included. Much of our late nights are attributed to work behind the scenes. Processing. Editing. Trying and succeeding. Trying and failing. Learning. Tons of learning. Shaping ourselves, and making room for this new direction. And loving every single, tiny detail of this wild ride.

This summer has been good to us. We've worked hard, and are finding our stride. We've relished the moments in between. Moments filled with family, friends, celebrations, and quiet nights at home. We've mastered feeling alive and focused. We've come up with our "life plan." And oh, it is delicious. Happy, sweet, delicious, and perfect for us. Here's a peek at our in between moments. One sweet summer. A summer to remember.

2 comments:

  1. this is my favorite post... not that all the others weren't great but this embodies you and well, I love you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YOU! Thank you for all the support you always throw in my corner. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers