Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kyndall & Nick: Engaged!

Oh, these two. Beautiful, sweet and lighthearted, they love the heck out of one another, their happiness easy to see. Kyndall and I went to high school together, so when she contacted me and asked me to shoot their July wedding, obviously I was ecstatic. We met at Highbanks Park to shoot their engagement photos in the same little corner where Nick asked Kyndall to be his wife. Swoon. And the cutest, sweetest part of their love was also present: their handsome little boy, Charlie, who recently celebrated his first birthday. He completes them perfectly, making them an absolutely adorable family of three.

Kyndall and Nick, thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for trusting me with such cherished moments in your life together. I promise to do all I can to capture the beauty and love of the day you say I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers