Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beach Bums: Aults' 2nd Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Bear and Tommie! This makes me happy, and warm and fuzzy all over. Call me a sucker for love, but they are two cute peas in an adorable pod. They are, essentially, the same person. They laugh, together, at the same things, and both see the world through passionate, loving, driven eyes. The Aults met in college and have been together ever since. They were MADE for each other. It was a good day these two souls found each oher. The world literally experienced more laughter.

We're fortunate enough to love them both dearly. While on vacation in Naples, Florida, we wanted to freeze their today, just a couple weeks shy of their second wedding anniversary. On the beach where our friends would marry the next day, we ended up barefoot, capturing grins, laughter, and a whole lotta love.
This is the standard. Haha

These next few photos are completely blown out, as I tried to get my bearings on the beach, but I found myself liking them anyway. Bear and Tommie are the only focus of the photo, which is really cool, despite my mistakes!
Exhibit A of why I love Photoshop: I had to crop three rear ends out of this photo- in the air, bent over collecting shells further down the beach.

"We're at the beach!" I love this.
Two happy, blissful years. Congrats you two.
One of my favorites. They are going to have beeeeeautiful children!
And ornery children. Haha!
Bear, you're gorgeous. No wonder he can't take his eyes off you!
And that husband of yours is pretty darn handsome too.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Katie we LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! katie, nice photography work! not to mention you had some pretty stellar subjects to work with ;) ttom and bear, these are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers