Friday, April 30, 2010

Accidental Good Stuff

So. We all have days where silliness and stupidity follow us around in our shadows. The days where you wear two different color socks, or totally wreck your workout regimen by stuffing your face with fortune cookies. So I've heard anyway. It's these days that can pass with annoyance, or with humor, depending on your outlook. My day, fortunately, was a sunny day. A good day, filled with positive feedback on my hard work with my beloved black box, sprinkled with moments that passed with my head in the clouds. Like when I washed my hair twice this morning in the shower. Or when I left work and started driving in the direction of my parents' house, instead of my own. Or my running over Matt's brand spankin' new bicycle when I drove into the garage. Oops. Luckily, the bike came with fenders and a rack he was meaning to take off anyway. Those things alone saved his bike's fate!

While I may have looked like a walking blonde joke today, I realized two things. Two very important things. 1. I married a very patient man. One who merely looked at his bike, shrugged with a simple, It's not so bad Babe, nothing I can't fix! and 2. By stuffing my face with five fortune cookies, I came across these following tidbits. Maybe tidbits I was supposed to find, digest, and use to better myself, and my craft.

Here's proof I inhaled five cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers