Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Newborn | Julia

With so much madness in our world, meeting happy people is, by far, the best part of being a photographer. I can't think of anything more fun than capturing life. For Nick and Amber, the good life is bustin' at the seams. In celebration of the recent birth of their second daughter, Julia, and the second birthday of their oldest peanut, Addison, I headed about a mile down the road from my home to theirs. Baby Julia had the sweetest demeanor and gorgeous little features, taking after her sister, who couldn't have been sweeter with their new addition. And at (barely) two years old!

I know I say this quite a bit, but seriously- calling this family beautiful would be the understatement of the century. The epidomy of sweet, warm, and welcoming. Nick and Amber- your family is stunningly beautiful, and so much fun! Hope you're enjoying life as a party of four!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers