Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lifestyle | Schroeder Fam

I grew up in the same house for seventeen years. A house nestled in a lively neighborhood surrounded by families, and dear friends. It was wonderfully happy. To say the least. I have the best memories of block parties, and parades. Late night games of Capture the Flag. We'd play outside for hours- happiness, immeasurable.

Our next door neighbors were boys. Boys we used to fight with, because, really.. boys? Eww. Then one day we all woke up friends. Then my "big brothers" moved back down south, and a chapter of my life closed. I was really sad. Then an adorable family moved in, and although I (still) super miss my brothers, having cute kiddos next door was wonderful.

We've all since moved from Ridge Side Drive, but some of my happinest memories still reside there. And our sweet neighbors are growing up quickly, and into beautiful, lovely people. This was one of my favorite shoots ever.. capturing people I remember being born. A completely beautiful, loving family; one I'm so lucky to know! Love and hugs and thank yous to the entire Schroeder fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers