Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lifestyle | Dooley Family

This family was an absolute dream. For real. So often, attention spans are hard to corral in large groups, especially when there are a whole bunch of adorable little munchkins. The day I met Meghan and her simply gorrrrrgeous family at Franklin Park Conservatory either the stars aligned, or the entire Dooley family is destined to be in front of the camera. I had smiling, laughing faces. Faces that are usually far away from one another, and happy to be together. Faces having fun. Faces abundantly happy. And if there's one thing I love in this life, it's happy faces.

This post is a bit short, because, honestly, I wanted y'all to be able to get to the good stuff. I had the toughest time narrowing down photos, because this family? Beautiful. Thank you all so much for such a wonderful morning! I so enjoyed getting to know you, and Meghan, thank you for your kind words, support and information you've thrown my way. It's very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers