Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lifestyle | More Fannings!

I could go on and on for hours about them. The little boys who I watched as babies, my aunt and uncle so full of laughter and love. And fun. Magic, if you let it, can escape you as years pass, but it's these littles in my family who keep our family traditions and childhood magic alive. My aunt, uncle and cousins recently moved to a gorgeous new home in the country, complete with a barn and land-o-plenty. In short, every little boys' dream! And here are their Christmas photos, taken the same weekend as the big move!

I had to include the "bloopers" here. They made me giggle too much to leave out. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that's gotta be your dad's brother. Replica! Nice work, as always. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes def. my dad's brother! They look SO much alike! some of my fav. people :)

    ReplyDelete

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers