Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lifestyle: Aubrey's Sweet & Sassy Day

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: my family makes beautiful kids! My cousins, Lisa and Eric were recently in town for the weekend with their sweet littles, Aubrey and Caleb. Aubrey, at the wise old age of three, has recently landed some pretty amazing gigs as a model! We laughed over lunch, then wandered into my kid self's dream store- Sweet & Sassy. I better have a daughter, because if I become a mother of sons, they, along with my big man husband, are going to be very unhappy when I come home cuddling a pretty glammed-out little boy. Seriously. Mamas of little girls, listen up! This place is incredible. A mini-salon, outfitted with Hollywood lights and mini- director's chairs. Actually, mini-everything, including.. A MINI RUNWAY. We watched with Aubrey, as a birthday party commenced. Eight-year-olds dressed up, marched up and down the runway, as an emcee announced the birthday girl won Best Actress/Singer/Model/Horseback Rider of the World, presenting her with a big gold trophy. I'll admit, a bit of me reverted back during this awards presentation, as my inner voice screamed, lucky!

After Eric dragged us, kicking and screaming out the door, we took photos for Aubrey's quickly growing portfolio. She's such a beautiful and sweet little girl, and we'll find out in a few years, if she's anything like her mama, and her aunts and cousins.. if so, the ornery scale just tipped! Love y'all!

1 comment:

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers