Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lifestyle: Four Generations

As I watched my dear friend Ashley snuggle into baby hugs, loving on her own daughter, Camille, and niece, Eme, I couldn't help but smile. There's something so beautiful seeing those you adore so happy. In honor of Miss Camille's first birthday last month, family arrived from all over to gather and celebrate. And in honor of gathering and celebrating, four generations of fabulous women emerged. And that, my blog friends, is the core of a blessed family. And if you saw what I saw as these mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, nieces, grandmothers and granddaughters played and laughed, you'd have a happy heart too.

Lovely Bell ladies- watching all of you makes me so excited to become a mom and an aunt, and see my mom become a nana, and my sisters aunts. You're all too beautiful and kind for words. Xoxo!

3 comments:

  1. ACK! LOVE these! Such gorgeous photos of some amazingly gorgeous women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing...I think this is some of your best work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!! It's pretty tough to take a bad photo of this group!:)

    ReplyDelete

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers