Sunday, August 29, 2010

Boris & Lauren: Photo Guestbook Shenanigans

I'd been sick with a wretched cough. One that was far too loud and just wouldn't quit. I was beginning the poor, pitiful me routine that began with a cough, and ended with a tear. That kind of day. I pumped myself full of all the cold medicine I could get my hands on, and headed across town to Franklin Park Conservatory for Lauren and Boris's wedding. And the day that began with blah, ended in hahaha-ing until my stomach hurt!

I've known both the bride and groom since college. Lauren, being my little sister in our sorority, and Boris, her sweet, hilarious boyfriend, who always seemed to liven up a room. The day was beautiful, the bride stunning, and the air filled with happiness and laughter. And a really great band, which, let's face it, is always pretty amazing! As the night wore on, the Photo Guestbook became ridiculously hysterical, somewhat inappropriate, and immensely entertaining.

Lauren and Boris, may your marriage be as happy as you've always been. It's good to see good things happen to good people! You're just perfect. For each other, and as a team. I couldn't be happier for you two. Love and best wishes always!

And now..  

1 comment:

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers