Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lately

My baby sister went to her senior prom. I should just sign up for Medicare now and get it over with. Doesn't she look beautiful? This is her boyfriend, Christian. He's pretty cool most of the time. Except the day he threatened to brake my camera. I think I stuck it in his face one too many times. I'm not scared though, if need be, I can totally take him. Minus that whole personal trainer business.

Daddy's little girl.
It's really a shame these mamas and daughters aren't having ANY fun at all.
The middle child celebrated her 23rd birthday! Her gifts? Brand spankin' new suits for her summer internship at the courthouse downtown. Let me tell you, she makes a pretty cute lady of the law!
My brother-in-law is quite the basketball stud! He's #50, stealing the ball, and yes, he's very tall.
My parents have been married 27 years, and are every bit as in love as on their wedding day. I'm a big believer that having a rock solid marriage is the best thing you can do for your kids. Thanks Mom & Dad, and Happy Anniversary!
Welcome home Miss Emily Dees! After a five month study abroad stint in Quito, Ecaudor, she's home! And all is right with our crew. If you wanna check out her incredible adventure, mosey on over here: http://emdeesinecuador.blogspot.com/. She was completely surprised when she arrived home to a party in her honor. At her house! Welcome home, Love!
Further proof my monster kitty thinks she's entitled to the same conveniences as the rest of us. How do I fight this when it's so flippin' adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Behind the Lens

Followers